Rustic concrete has become one of the hottest flooring trends across the country because of how quickly it can transform an ordinary concrete surface into a high-end floor. Whether you’re looking for an interior or exterior design, concrete wood floors are the best alternative to real wood. Our team has installed rustic concrete wood for commercial and residential areas that have all thrived with the wood look alike.
Leading in the Fort Wayne flooring department, our team is ready to turn your boring floor into a classic masterpiece.
Need a new floor?
Rustic Wood Flooring
Rustic Wood Flooring
Authentic wood floors are beautiful, there is no doubt about it, but these floors are delicate and have major repercussions if they are not maintained properly. Cracks, shrinkage, and water damage are all issues that are far too common with real wood floors that are truly unavoidable in homes or businesses that have high foot-traffic or homes with families that have children or animals. Real wood is simply not the best choice because it.
- Dry out during the winter months
- Is easily damaged by melted ice, hard to avoid in Fort Wayne during the cold winter days
- Cracks when the moisture in the environment is too high. Again, difficult to avoid during those winter months.
- Spilled water can quickly damage a wood floor
- Is not impact-resistant
- Is easily scratched
Rustic wood floors offer the opposite of real wood drawbacks while still producing the decorative look of real wood. Rustic wood installations are very versatile as well, we can install them outdoors and indoors because the elements of either one do not have a negative effect. Rustic wood is:
- Highly durable
- Scratch and impact-resistant
- Moisture-resistant, meaning it is not habitable by mold or bacteria
- Decoratively superior to authentic wood because it does not damage
Also known as faux wood flooring, although it is extremely resistant and easily maintainable, it is important to follow quick and easy steps to elongate your floors healthy life. When there are fewer damages cleaning your floors is much easier.
When you’re trying to decide between a classic wood floor or a more modern option, like rustic wood, that will give you all that you’re looking for and more, maybe comparing maintenance can help be the deciding factor. A real wood floor will always require longer and more extensive care because it is a fragile floor, whereas concrete is strong and durable, so the cleaning is quick and inexpensive. For a real wood floor, maintenance is:
- Routine maintenance
- Removing stains from spilled food, water, or dents from everyday walking
- Removing footwear immediately after stepping into your home or business
- Daily sweeping to remove possible debris that may harm your floors
- Special treatments and cleaners
Rustic wood floors are easy to maintain, and they last for decades. With proper maintenance, these floors will look like the day you installed them for years. Rustic concrete wood maintenance looks like:
- Placing rugs in entryways to limit the amount of debris coming in
- Always ask the manufacturer what their recommendations are for the products used.
- Sweeping floors regularly or vacuuming to simply help prevent any allergy responses.
- A highly recommended cleaner for rustic wood floors is warm water and vinegar with a soft mop to clean the surface and immediately dry afterward.
- Wiping up spills will help avoid any possible staining
- Food service industry, including commercial kitchens and fast food establishments
- Healthcare, including hospitals, physician offices, and veterinary clinics
Rustic wood floors are easier to maintain compared to real wood floors because they simply do not damage as easily. They are great for businesses and homes who experience a lot of foot traffic.
Rustic Wood Flooring
When it comes to choosing someone to install your floors it is important to choose someone who is not only licensed but experienced because flooring is not always simple. Rustic wood floors are beautiful installations when they are done correctly, our team is efficient, professional, and experienced. We love what we do and with over two decades of experience, we have you covered.
So, why should you choose our team for your new Rustic Floors?
We are experienced.
You can never stress the experience of a technician enough, especially with decorative flooring. Rustic wood floors are true works of art that should only be attempted by licensed professionals. 20-years and counting, our team is here to help you.
We offer warranty.
We guarantee satisfaction and with that satisfaction, we offer a 10-warranty. Everyone needs functionality and nothing offers more of that than a strong and durable floor that is also covered.
We offer more services along with rustic wood flooring
Epoxy Flooring, Metallic Epoxy, Wood Concrete, Concrete Sealing, Basement Waterproofing
Our service areas extend beyond Fort Wayne
Fort Wayne, New Haven, Huntertown, Auburn, Angola, Columbia City, Warsaw, Decatur, Bluffton, Ossian, Defiance, Payne, Van Wert
We are here to satisfy and to serve.
As a team, we are dedicated to ensuring your happiness and satisfaction with our final product. Your floors are our main priority so if you have any questions or concerns, please never hesitate to ask.
Dont Hesitate To Give Us A Call
To Get Your Free Instant Quote!