Most people don’t realize that epoxy flooring is no longer only for industrial or garage areas. It is time to bring the epoxy inside your home!
Don’t judge a book by its cover can be used but instead, don’t judge a floor by its shine! Residential epoxy floors have become the most popular options for interior designing because of their many individuals and unique benefits and features. Epoxy floors in your home offer an abundance of special perks, especially our installations that come with 10-year warranty guarantees. If you’re looking for a floor that is:
- Resistant to slippage, chemical breakdown, and stains
- Impact resistant
- Mold and mildew cannot inhabit an epoxy floor
- Versatile, an epoxy floor can quite literally be installed in many different areas within your home.
Residential epoxy coatings do not limit your home to solid concrete floors. Do not envision a warehouse floor with subtle shine, on the contrary, an epoxy floor offers aesthetics like:
- Wood epoxy flooring, where you gain all of the benefits of a wood floor but never the drawbacks that all authentic wood floors have.
- Epoxy can mimic the design of marble floors.
- Ceramic tile floors can also be achieved with an epoxy coating.
- Colors, patterns, designs, and logos are not restricted.
- Metallic epoxy floors are the most resistant and the most beautifully unique floor coatings.
If you’re looking to update your home in any way shape or form, our team can help turn your boring floors into the floors of your dreams. With two different crews and more than 20-years’ experience, our technicians are more than ready to help you design your dream floors.